If you indicated that your prayer request is for yourself or someone else who feels guilty. We can find the promises of God to be trustworthy. Here are some promises that you may find to be helpful during this time.
- But thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness. (Nehemiah 9:17).
- As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:12).
- I, even, I am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. (Isaiah 43:25).
- Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. (Isaiah 55:7).
- And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. (Jeremiah 33:8).
- In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve. (Jeremiah 50:20).
- For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (Hebrews 8:12).
- Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7).
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).
- I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. (1 John 2:12).
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. (1 John 3:20)