Our mission of evangelism is to provide resources, training, and networking opportunities for those working to strengthen or rebuild families within the Emmanuel Seventh-day Adventist Church in Cleburne, Texas.
Healthy families for eternity.
- Role of the Local Church FM Coordinator (64 KB PDF file)
- How to get FM started in the local church
FM Interest Survey (32 KB PDF file) for the local church
- also available in Spanish (21 KB PDF file)
- FM Resources
- Premarital Preparation
- Directory of Counselors
- Family Ministries Speakers Bureau
- Statements of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- What's Working in Family Ministries
- Family Statistics
- Other Related Links
- Young Child Ministries
- Financial Tools and Information
- The gray revolution (divorce among long-term married couples)/Unintended childbearing in the United States
- An Affirmation of Marriage
- Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Couple Checkup
- Premarital Preparation
- Happy Family Bible Seminars International
WAIT Training - WAIT Training strives to ignite change and revolutionize relationships through training, seminars, speakers, and resources. These materials are not Adventist and may/will need the discretion of the presenter to avoid misleading participants.
The State of Our Unions
The National Marriage Project
Annually publish The State of Our Unions, an index of the health of marriage and marital relationships in America
- Investigate and report on younger adults' attitudes toward marriage
- Examine the popular media's portrait of marriage
- Serve as a clearinghouse source of research and expertise on marriage
- Bring together marriage and family experts to develop strategies for revitalizing marriage.
Active Parenting - Active Parenting has everything you need to lead a successful program for parents in your church and community. These materials are not Adventist and may/will need the discretion of the presenter to avoid misleading participants.
Adventist Parenting - A monthly newsletter designed specifically with Adventist parents in mind - each issue of ADVENTIST PARENTING addresses issues of family faith and offers practical advice by age category to help you raise confident, God-centered kids.
Rare Kids; Well done - Every Wednesday afternoon about 5:00 this little eNewsletter pops up - free - in your in-basket with a practical idea, a tool, a perspective, a strategy, to help with your task of parenting respectful, responsible, obedient kids.
- Adventist Review Online
- Adventist News Network (ANN)
- Clergy Care
- Family Friendly Church - Is your church meeting the needs of children and family of small infants?
- General Conference Family Ministries
- Hope Channel
- NAD Children's Ministries
- NAD Men's Ministries
- NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries (ASAM)
- NAD Women's Ministries
- The North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church
5120 Prescott Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68506