Our mission of evangelism is to provide resources, training, and networking opportunities for those working to strengthen or rebuild families within the Emmanuel Seventh-day Adventist Church in Cleburne, Texas.
Healthy families for eternity.
- FM Resources
- Premarital Preparation
- Directory of Counselors
- Family Ministries Speakers Bureau
- Statements of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- What's Working in Family Ministries
- Family Statistics
- Other Related Links
- Young Child Ministries
- Financial Tools and Information
- Miscellaneous Articles
WAIT Training - WAIT Training strives to ignite change and revolutionize relationships through training, seminars, speakers, and resources. These materials are not Adventist and may/will need the discretion of the presenter to avoid misleading participants.
The State of Our Unions
The National Marriage Project
- Annually publish The State of Our Unions, an index of the health of marriage and marital relationships in America
- Investigate and report on younger adults' attitudes toward marriage
- Examine the popular media's portrait of marriage
- Serve as a clearinghouse source of research and expertise on marriage
- Bring together marriage and family experts to develop strategies for revitalizing marriage.
The report can be downloaded by clicking on the link above.
Active Parenting - Active Parenting has everything you need to lead a successful program for parents in your church and community. These materials are not Adventist and may/will need the discretion of the presenter to avoid misleading participants.
Adventist Parenting - A monthly newsletter designed specifically with Adventist parents in mind - each issue of ADVENTIST PARENTING addresses issues of family faith and offers practical advice by age category to help you raise confident, God-centered kids.
Rare Kids; Well done - Every Wednesday afternoon about 5:00 this little eNewsletter pops up - free - in your in-basket with a practical idea, a tool, a perspective, a strategy, to help with your task of parenting respectful, responsible, obedient kids.
- Adventist Review Online
- Adventist News Network (ANN)
- Clergy Care
- Family Friendly Church - Is your church meeting the needs of children and family of small infants?
- General Conference Family Ministries
- Hope Channel
- NAD Children's Ministries
- NAD Men's Ministries
- NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries (ASAM)
- NAD Women's Ministries
- The North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church